Pool maintenance these days are easier than ever, what with the many pool cleaners available, from the manual to automatic robotic pool cleaner online. Depending on how much time you have to clean your swimming pool, you can choose from a variety of options.
However, if you prefer something that doesn’t require a lot of time and effort to use, buying a robotic pool cleaner Sydney offers makes perfect sense. Why break your back when there’s an easier and quicker way to do it?
When you buy robotic pool cleaner online, however, you might be presented with a variety of choices ranging from suction, pressure, or robotic. Suction cleaners suck up grime using a hose attached to skimmer box, pressure cleaners use additional booster pump, and robotic cleaners can be likened to robot vacuums. There’s a new model of robotic cleaner out on the market, but more on that later. Click here Enviroswim
Each of these products has their share of pros and cons that you might want to analyse.
What can you expect from a robotic pool cleaner online?
Robotic Pool Cleaner Sydney Shops Offer: Pros and Cons
- Ideal for large pools, either residential or commercial.
- Thoroughly cleans swimming pools of small and large debris without using any chemicals.
- Offers better water circulation with its continuous cycle of suction and expulsion.
- Let you clean the pool without breaking a sweat.
- More expensive than a suction and pressure pool cleaner.
- Requires pool filter to be cleaned regularly.
Unlike traditional robotic pool cleaners, the automatic robotic pool cleaner online from Enviroswim is a standalone unit that is free from the usual restrictions. Its reach is not limited by the length of the cord and there is no need to place and remove anything in the pool when cleaning. It also has added benefits.
- Highly efficient to use with no supervision required.
- Produces minimum chemicals.
- Only needs to be activated four hours a day.
- Unlike traditional pool pumps, it is 50% more energy efficient, saving you money and power.
- Saves you power and cost of buying chemicals to treat swimming pools.
With diseases, such as Cryptosporidium (Crypto), easily contracted from dirty pool water, the need to keep swimming pools clean is more crucial than ever. This is especially true with public pools.
Even when people bathe before getting into the pool, when it is not properly done, a bacteria-carrying disease can easily spread through the water. When a pool is proven contaminated, it would have to be hyper-chlorinated. In the case of Crypto, the pool has to be treated with chlorine at 10 times the normal levels.
Spare your family and clients from such worrisome health concerns and have a Robotic Pool Cleaner in Sydney installed in your swimming pool. No matter how diligently you manually clean the swimming pool, you will never know when unseen bacteria makes its way into it.
Since using chemicals is not a safe option, using an automatic cleaner is a better alternative. Make sure to choose a system that offers convenience, environmental consideration, and savings in power and money, similar to what Enviroswim offers.